At A Glance
- Storage made simple
- The Toshiba TransMemory™ U202 USB flash drive makes it simple to store media securely - with a design that's small in size, but big on storage.
- Capacity: 128GB - White
PRACTICAL AND PORTABLE
With a small and lightweight design, the Toshiba TransMemory™ U202 is designed to go wherever you go. Simple and flexible storage is housed in a practical and attractive design, so documents, music, photos and more can go anywhere - effortlessly.
STORAGE MADE SAFER
Additional security software means that whatever you choose to store, it stays protected and private. With password support for the entire device, or specific blocks, your data is kept safe.
SMALL IN SIZE, BIG ON STORAGE
Despite its light and small design, the TransMemory™ U202 packs a lot of space - it's available with up to 128 GB of storage for photos, music, video, and more. Choose between an aqua or white design, for stylish storage that suits you.
QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST
Toshiba is the inventor of flash memory, and has a well-earned worldwide reputation for producing high quality technology.
- Color: White
- Capacity: 128GB**
- Power: Bus powered from USB port
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compatible*
- Dimensions: 51.4 mm (L) x 21.4 mm (W) x 8.4 mm (H) (Including a cap)
- Weight: approx. 8g (Main body only)
- Warranty: 5 years
- System Requirements:USB Interface (Type A) with Windows® 8 and 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Vista™ or Mac OS 10.6.6 and beyond
- Software & Services:Security software
** Some capacity not available for data storage
* The term 'Hi-Speed USB 2.0' used herein is the name of a specification upon which this product is based, it does not guarantee the speed of its operation. USB 2.0 is not supported by Windows® 98 SE and ME. The terms 'Super Speed USB 3.0' and 'Hi-Speed USB 2.0' used herein are the name of a specification upon which this product is based, it does not guarantee the speed of its operation.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full terms and conditions